It's a tradition to toe clip front and hind shoes for the workhorse to prevent the shoes from being driven back during work in the fields or on the streets. Kerckhaert provides a strong clip to make sure the job is done well. The shapes of the shoes correspond to the natural shape of the Draft Horse.
- Punched for E Head 7, nails.
- Shoes are symmetrical.
- Branches measure at 1/2'' Wide x 1 1/8'' Thick.
- These smaller draft shoes are often used on Haflingers, Carriage horses, or even Friesians in North America.
- Fronts and Hinds are both Toe Clipped for a secure fit.
- Strong shoe with good wear.
- Simple to cork or add borium when extra traction is needed.
- Size 4 = 6 3/8'' Wide x 6 1/4'' Length (17'' FIA)
- Size 4 = 6 1/8'' Wide x 6 1/4'' Length (16 1/2'' FIA)
Sold in pairs (2 shoes). 10 pairs = 1 box.