The KV707X surface conditioning belt is a long-lasting, non-woven belt similar to the 3M Scotch-Brite or the Norton Bear-Tex. Surface conditioning material on a sturdy polyester backing for deburring, rust removal, cleaning, removal of scatter marks, and paint coats. A uniform distribution of abrasive grains inside the three-dimensional fleece. Great for creating a unique brushed/satin finish on your knife. Each leaves a unique finish.
- Exceptional long service life
- Uniform surface finish pattern
- No clogging
- Low-stretch polyester backing
- Medium (MED) (180/red) aluminum oxide grain type
- Very Fine (V.Fine) (400/blue-grey) silicone carbide grain type