Simple, yet effective. The perfect assist to help you create a level pour-in pad.
- Simply peel off the backing, and stick to the underside of the hoof.
- Then pour in your preferred silicone/pad material through the gap at the heel bulbs of the foot.
- Wrap a bit of plastic wrap around the foot to prevent it all from leaking out.
- Set the foot down BEFORE it has completely set up so it custom forms to the sole/frog (compression of the frog will also squeeze any excess out from the gap at the heels bulbs, preventing a high point/ball of pressure).
- Once your pad material has set up, just peel off the square board.
- Seals and supports pour in/injectable silicone, urethane.
- Recesses material from ground level for traction.
- Evenly distributes material over the surface of the foot.
- No material ends up as a "high" point to create sole pressure.
- Easy to apply, and easy to remove.