The Starrett 93 T-Handle Tap Wrenches are for holding taps, drills, reamers, and other small tools to be turned by hand.
These tools are slightly used, thus reflecting the price. Limited Supply Left.
- capacity tap size: 1/4-1/2" (6.4 mm-12.7 mm)
- body length = 3-1/2" (90 mm)
- T-handle length = 3-1/2"
- properly heat treated to withstand ordinary shop use.
- jaws conform to the tool being held
- sliding handles are frictionally held, permitting the handle to be removed or re-positioned.
NOTE: these tools are designed to hold square shanks. Round shanks can be gripped, but care must be used. Excessive tightening may break the binding nut.
Made in the USA.