The Eventer is designed to provide the protection and support of a wide webbed shoe, with the break-over and traction of a rim shoe.
The heels are flat without fullering for better support of the hoof and the option of drilling holes for studs. In addition to the added grip provided by the concave section, it also helps prevent the build-up of manure and sand under the foot. Another integral feature aimed at improving the grip and reducing the weight is the continuous crease in the toe section.
- Punched for CH5 nails.
Clipped,and unclipped are also available.
- Front and Hind pattern.
- drop-forged from premium steel, for resistance to wear.
- fits with minimal shaping required.
- reliable holes and a rolled toe.
- chamfered edge in the toe prevents pressure points on the sole.
- heels can be tapped for studs/corks.
- graduated thickness as size increases.
Sold per pair (2 shoes).
10 pair = 1 box