Sairset is a wet, high-strength, air-setting fireclay refractory mortar rated to 3000 °F.
- Ideal troweling characteristics.
- Can be applied in a consistency for troweled mortar joints in brick linings.
- Can be field-adjusted to dipping consistency with the addition of water.
- Laying high-duty, super-duty, high-fired super-duty, and 50% alumina firebrick.
- Used as a brick joint mortar, repairing cracks/joints in boilers, industrial furnaces, kilns, flues and stacks.
- Ideal as a general-purpose refractory mortar.