Hoof rasps have been manufactured since the late 18th century and were among the first PFERD tools.
With the hoof plane, PFERD presents an innovative, extremely effective, and cost-efficient product for smoothing and shaping horse hooves with a totally different feel.
- Outstanding cutting performance ensures fast results while minimizing physical effort and back strain during use.
- Rapid stock removal and a high-grade surface finish are guaranteed.
- Top-quality material ensures durability.
- Can even be used for dressing nails after shoeing.
What sets the Hoof Plane apart:
- Unlike conventional rasps, this hoof plane does not have rasp cut or cross cut faces but possesses milled teeth on both sides (one fine, one coarse side).
- It can be used for planning the hoof surface, trimming the hoof wall, and filing the toe.
- Neither nails nor the steel of the horseshoe will cause its teeth to become blunt.
- 14'' Length. (regular rasp length)
- 17'' Length.
Made in Germany.