Recommended by top knife makers as the highest quality sharpener on the market. Made to last as it is diamond embedded as opposed to coated like most other sharpeners.
- The unique shape of the conical end of this sharpener (6 mm - 1 mm) makes it possible to hone all loop knives, even the tiniest loop knife or vet searcher.
- The wider sword end of the sharpener is designed to hone the ends of straight blades.
- Radius ground edges will enable you to put the perfect edge on any knife.
- Includes a bright yellow heavy-duty PVC pouch to keep it secure and visible.
- Note: This sharpener is not designed to move a lot of steel (not aggressive). It's best used on a daily basis, or when putting a fine edge (hone) on blades.
- To ensure longevity, use a petroleum-based liquid when in use.
Made in Tasmania, Australia.