Made for the knifemaker who forges blades or Damascus. Equipped with insulated doors on both ends for easy entry and removal of Damascus billets. The dual-ended doors also allow for longer pieces (swords) to be passed through.
- Exclusive, high-efficiency burners.
- Push-button ignition.
- Uniform Heat (Reaching 2350 degrees).
- Quick Recovery...heats, and reheats metal very quickly.
- No Blower Required.
- Comes fitted for propane, but can easily be configured for natural gas.
- Firebox 4" High x 4 1/2" Wide x 13 1/2" Long.
- 2" x 3" exhaust port on one door.
- Weight = 48 lbs.
The Knifemaker Forge Includes:
- 1x pressure gauge
- 1x ignition button
- 1x 8' hose
- 1x regulator
- 2x door handles
- Double Burner
- Connector fittings + fitting tape
- Assembly instructions
NC Tool Co. North Carolina.