Made for the knifemaker who forges blades or damascus. Equipped with insulated doors on both ends for easy entry and removal of damascus billets. The dual ended doors also allows for longer pieces (swords) to be passed through.
- Exclusive, high efficiency burners.
- Push-button ignition.
- Uniform Heat (Reaching 2350 degrees).
- Quick Recovery...heats, and reheats metal very quickly.
- No Blower Required.
- Comes fitted for propane, but can easily be configured for natural gas.
- Firebox 4" High x 4 1/2" Wide x 13 1/2" Long.
- 2" x 3" exhaust port on one door.
- Weight = 48 lbs.
The Knifemaker Forge Includes:
- 1x pressure gauge
- 1x ignition button
- 1x 8' hose
- 1x regulator
- 2x door handles
- Double Burner
- Connector fittings + fitting tape
- Assembly instructions
NC Tool Co. North Carolina.