LARGE FIREBOX - POPULAR with Blacksmiths and Knife-makers.
HIGH-END materials. 2-Burners - heavy-duty custom cast, each with dedicated venturi for max heat. Durable laminated Forge Floor. Versatile Strong enough to go on the road for outdoor work. Convenient 'pass through' port to heat long bar and knife stock.
The Whisper Momma Forge from NC Tool is one of the most popular forges we carry. This model has back-ports instead of side-ports for settings where there is room behind but not to the sides of the forge for passing long stock. This forge reaches welding temp in 3 minutes. Will heat stacks of metal for repetition forging which applies well to blacksmithing uses.
- 2 burners.
- a solid insulated door keeps heat away from the user.
- front and backport allow for bar stock to pass through.
- set up for propane, but can easily be changed to natural gas.
- built to last, though re-liner kits are available if needed after years of professional use.
- Firebox = 3'' x 12'' x 6''
- Rear bar stock door = 1 1/2'' x 3''
The Whisper Momma Forge Includes:
- 1x pressure gauge
- 1x ignition button
- 1x 8' hose
- 1x regulator
- 1x door handle
- Double Burner
- Connector fittings + fitting tape
- Assembly instructions
Connect your Propane tank and you're ready to forge on! - Quality USA Made.