A heavyweight contender in value and dependability, while remaining an easy traveler. Versatile design and weight.
The Cavalry, per pound, is one of the best value of quality anvils available.
Popular with farriers, knifemakers, and blacksmiths alike.
- balanced alloyed casting.
- turning cams on the port side.
- 1-1/2" right and left-hand square clip horn.
- 1-1/4" round turning hole in the heel.
- 1" Hardie hole in the horn.
- 3/8" pritchel hole in the heel.
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Face: 4 5/8" x 7"
- Heel: 3 5/8" x 6"
- Horn: 4" x 9 1/2"
- Height: 11"
- Base: 11" x 9"
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We have sold hundreds of NC anvils without a single issue or return. I have done metallurgical assays on the anvils and I personally Rockwell Test every lot of anvils received for peace of mind nothing has escaped being tempered properly (…an issue with some OTHER manufacturers…)