Just arrived back in-stock!
The extra wide face gives you the working area of a much heavier anvil, making it very popular for knifemaking, shaping horseshoes and light blacksmithing. The combination of design versatility, value, and quality makes this a very popular anvil.
- turning cams on the heel.
- opposing square & round clip-horns great for making clips & square toes (also convenient if you're left-handed).
- a 1.25" round turning hole in the heel with a chamfered lip.
- a full size 1" hardie hole in the horn.
- a pritchel hole in the thinned heel.
- Weight = 70 lbs
- Face = 4" x 6"
- Heel = 3 1/4" x 5"
- Horn = 3 1/2" x 8"
- Height = 8 3/4"
- Base = 11" x 9"
Made in the USA.