The Steel Elite Natural Balance Shoe addresses the bio-mechanical needs of the equine foot for support and protection in a domestic environment. This shoe offers the horse stability and protection that promotes optimal performance with minimal stress. The special Elite design, along with a few suggested hoof preparation guidelines, will help to properly orient the shoe to the coffin bone as well as help prevent hoof capsule distortion.
Special Design Features:
- Optimal break-over design (includes the inner rim for medial/lateral movement).
- Convex radius inner rim for optimal traction and reduced weight.
- Well seated-out past the toe-quarters to eliminate the chance of sole pressure.
- Heels have been pre-boxed.
- Supportive yet durable.
The Steel Elite/NB Hind Shoes are used for a wide variety of disciplines including:
- Western performance
- English show horses.
- Trail and other pleasure horses.
*These horseshoes are protected under U.S. Patent No. 5,727,633*
- Hinds ONLY
- Quarter Clipped
Hind 3x0 = (4.25" Wide x 4.25" Long)
Hind 2x0 = (4.50" Wide x 4.50" Long)
Hind 0 = (4.75" Wide x 4.75" Long)
Hind 1 = (5.00" Wide x 5.00" Long)
Hind 2 = (5.25" Wide x 5.25" Long)
Hind 3 = (5.50" Wide x 5.50" Long)
Hind 4 = (5.75" Wide x 5.75" Long)
Sold per pair (2 shoes). 10 pairs = a full box.