The Michel Vaillant Egg Bar shoe where the rear ground bearing surface surface is behind the heels and frog. Front shape. Made from hi-tech aluminium alloy.
PRINCIPLE AND INTERACTION WITH THE GROUND:
- Bevelled outer rim at rear to reduce the rear lever arm and limit the ‘snowshoe’ effect during the foot-landing phase.
- Large bevel on the outer rim to increase rolling at toe, side walls and quarters.
- Wide rear ground bearing surface cross piece to increase support and limit heel penetration on compacted and penetrable grounds.
- Pierced cross piece with offset holes to facilitate shoe transformation when a narrower or wider shape is required.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:
- Reduces stresses during propulsion in straight lines and turns.
- Reduces stresses on the distal sesamoid bone and on the deep digital flexor tendon.
- Reduces general stress on the podotrochlear apparatus.
- Grade 2 navicular syndrome.
- Lesions of the deep digital flexor tendon or its accessory ligament (distal check ligament).
Non-tempered alloy can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C.
10 mm thickness, with 3 clips that can be ground off for customization.
Made in France.
Sold per pair (2 shoes).