A high performance steel shoe from France specifically geared towards the needs of performance horses. Easy to shape, and loved by horses and farrier's alike.
6 Concepts of the Parabolic Sport Shoe:
- Toe with wide cover (25 mm) to protect the front part of the foot and balance sinking into soft grounds between toe and heels.
- Quarters with thinned branches (20 mm) to facilitate foot's lateral sinking in turns (reduce stresses on collateral ligaments), improve grip and reduce weight (15% lighter than a basic shoe section 22 x 10 mm) .
ERGONOMIC HEEL SUPPORT:
- Heels with wide cover (25 mm) for a better load distribution and avoids the heels sinking into soft ground (reduce stresses on deep digital flexor tendon and on podotrochlear apparatus).
- Ergonomic design to respect the frog's morphology.
- Toe nail holes with multi-directional angle. Easy driving of the nail even if the shoe is set backward from the toe or forged with a square toe.
- Totally beveled outer rim. Facilitates breaking over and reduces stresses during the propulsion phase in straight line as in turn.
- Improves the lateral elasticity of the shoe to facilitate the hoof's natural movements. 2.5 times more lateral elasticity than a basic shoe (section 22 x 10 mm).
All Parabolic Steel Shoes are 9 mm Thick with Quarter Clips.
- Size 2x0
Made in France.
Sold in pairs.