Balance in motion, the Equi-Librium design came from lengthy research to develop a shoe that could accurately facilitate the mechanical function and support needed for the Sport discipline equine. The advantages have spread into this designs ability to help horses with therapeutic requirements. From everyday horses to Olympic level competitors, the Equi-Librium is Mustad's solution.
- Punched for EXL, and E-Slim nails.
- Slightly longer lateral branch.
- Definite Left and Right foot designated shoes.
- Follows the anatomical foot shape.
- Extra wide toe has a 2-dimensional convex curve allowing fluent break-over in any direction.
- Full heel support.
- Beautiful clips and a V-crease for a tight nail fit.
- Beveled edges, sole relief and flush clips are all standard.
This combination allows proper ligament and tendon tension for optimal stride performance, while reducing toe leverage and possible joint abuse.
With the same superb features as steel but at a much lower weight, the Equi-Librium Aluminum is ideal for:
- Competition horses with extra knee action (i.e. horses judged on movement, such as hunters).
- Horses in rehabilitation after a leg injury.
- Horses sensitive to strain or loading injuries.
- Horses requiring additional support provided by sole pads or silicone without increasing overall weight per foot.
- Front 3x0 (000)
- Front 2x0 (00)
Sold in pairs (2 shoes). 10 pairs = a full box.