The Equi-Librium® is a sports shoe for the performance horse. The NEW Equilibrium Air has taken it a step further with its new design that is 15% lighter than the standard Equi-Librium. The positive effects of the design of this shoe regarding break-over and support allow proper ligament and tendon tension for optimal stride performance while reducing toe leverage and possible joint abuse.
- Punched for EXL, and E-Slim nails.
- 15% Lighter than the standard Equi-Librium
- Definite Left and Right foot designated shoes with a slightly longer lateral branch.
- Follows the anatomical foot shape.
- Extra wide toe has a 2-dimensional convex curve allowing fluent break-over in any direction.
- Full heel support.
- Beautiful clips and a V-crease for a tight nail fit.
- Beveled edges, sole relief, and flush clips are all standard.
- Front 00
- Front 0
- Front 1
- Front 2
- Front 3
- Front 4
Sold in pairs (2 shoes). 10 pairs = a full box.