Mustad Driving Hammer is a well-balanced nailing hammer made of high-quality tool steel tempered to a correct hardness.
Available in 3 weights:
- Round, slightly curved hammer head to increase power when driving nails.
- Finely detailed claw to help remove partially driven nails.
- The claw is also used to bend back or turn off the end part of the nail.
- Hickory handle that is large enough to shape it to an individual's hand size.
- Light: 300gm approximately 11oz, 11/16" wide face
- Medium 355gm approximately 13 oz, 3/4" wide face
- Heavy 446gm approximately 15.75oz, 13/16" wide face
Made in Austria