A Michel Vaillant Shoe with parabolic coverage: wide coverage on the toe, narrow on the branches, wide on the heels. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND:
- Wide coverage on the toe to protect the front part of the foot and to balance sinking between toe and heels on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Narrow branches to promote lateral or medial sinking in turns on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Wide coverage on the heels to limit sinking of the rear part of the foot on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Bevelled outer rim on the toe and the quarters to promote rolling in straight lines and turns.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:
- Reduces stress on podotrochlear apparatus.
- Reduces collateromotion movements.
- Preventive sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance whilst reducing stress, notably in turns
- Sport horses involved in disciplines which require short and repeated turns.
- Horses with flat feet. Horses with weak heels.
Non-tempered alloy can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C.
10 mm thickness, with 3 clips that can be ground off for customization.
Made in France.
Sold per pair (2 shoes).