The hoof packing trusted by farriers. Veterinary formulated to work like magic on sore feet, Magic Cushion® hoof packing starts working to reduce hoof heat within one hour, and then for up to 24 hours*. *Thermal imaging study conducted September 2012
“One of the top 5 products recommended by farriers to clients” – 2014 American Farriers Journal Business Practices Survey
- Provides fast, soothing relief for overworked, overheated hooves.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with hoof concussion and trauma.
- Calms inflammation and soreness throughout the sole and frog.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from heat and soreness in hooves.
- Does not contain any substances currently prohibited by USEF or FEI.
- Thoroughly clean the hoof using a hoof pick and stiff brush.
- Due to the sticky nature of the ingredients, use protective gloves to apply.
- Apply an average 85 gm per application. Pack hoof sole with product to a depth of 1.3 cm.
- Re-apply every 24 - 48 hours.
- Excess product can be removed with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
apply product prior to nailing/gluing on pads/shoes. If pads are not being used, just place the hoof down in saw dust to keep hoof packing in place.
- cover the entire hoof with self-adhering wrap.
(Each four-pound tub contains enough hoof packing for about 20 applications).
Made in the USA.