This Tradition LT IS popular on dirt tracks and some synthetic surfaces. This shoe was designed for a shoeing style that doesn’t require the full toe and rounder shape of the normal Kerckhaert race plate. Radius corners are included on all inserts for added safety.
- Punched for 3.5 Race, 3.5 Race XL, 4.5 Race, 4.5 Slim nails.
- The Tradition LT features a 3.9 mm Toe Grab.
- More natural toe shape (not pointed), branches are less round providing a quicker fit for narrow feet.
- Nail placement is slightly different yet still offers excellent nail placement choices.
- A slight taper from toe to heel to suit a more traditional shoeing style.
- Well-defined built-in sole relief.
- The taper of the heel cut minimizes the finishing work.
Front 4 = 4 5/8'' Wide x 4 1/2'' Long (FIA 12 1/4'')
Front 5 = 4 3/4'' Wide x 4 3/4'' Long (FIA 12 5/8'')
Front 6 = 5'' Wide x 4 7/8'' Long (FIA 13 1/4'')
Front 7 is unavailable in Low Toe- see Kerckhaert Tradition XT
Sold per pair (2 shoes). 10 pairs = a full box.