The perfect combo. When full traction is required the outer rim is your shoe. Popular in the trotting industry as it helps to keep the horse balanced and in rhythm so as to reduce chances of breaking out of the trot. This shoe fits Standardbreds easily, though it is used on Thoroughbreds when full traction is required.
The exceptional material of the Kerckhaert Blue Bond is often used to help cushion the impact of the hoof while in training or performance. Kerckhaert has once again stepped forward to answer the demands of the market in creating the Blue Bond series.
- Punched for 3.5 Race, 3.5 Race XL, 4.5 Race or 4.5 Slim
- Shoes are symmetrical.
- Strong, specially developed shock absorbing material on the foot-side of the shoe.
- Clean nail holes, ready for the job.
- Built in sole relief, perfect for use on hard tracks as shock absorbing protection.
- Great option when shoeing 2 year olds as the Blue Bond plate helps protect horses which are still developing their bones and joints.
Front 6 = 5 1/4'' Wide x 4 7/8'' Length (13 1/2'' FIA)
Front 7 = 5 3/8'' Wide x 5'' Length (13 7/8'' FIA)
Front 8 = 5 5/8'' Wide x 5 1/2'' Length (15'' FIA)
Sold per pair (2 shoes). 10 pair = 1 box.