Keystone Leather Pads are a best seller as they are an economical way to increase a horse's comfort level. Fitting between the shoe and foot, and acting as a layer of shock absorption/dispersal. These pads assist in providing sole relief.
- No toxic chemicals, just natural vegetable tanned leather.
- Each pad is well cut with crisp edges and uniform in shape.
- Made of only top quality leather with no bends or bows.
- Does not crush heels.
- Increases traction levels.
- Breathable, so moisture is not trapped which decreases the likelihood of thrush related issues.
- Small = shoes sizes (3x0 - 0)
- Large = shoes sizes (1 - 3)
- X Large = shoe sizes (4 - 6)
Made in the USA.
Sold as pairs (2 pads).