Keystone Leather Pads are a best seller as they are an economical way to increase a horse's comfort level. Fitting between the shoe and foot, and acting as a layer of shock absorption/dispersal. These pads help to protect the sole from ground pressure and sensitivity.
- No toxic chemicals, just natural vegetable tanned leather.
- Each pad is well cut with crisp edges and uniform in shape.
- Made of only top quality leather with no bends or bows.
- Does not crush heels.
- Increases traction levels.
- Breathable, so moisture is not trapped which decreases the likelihood of thrush related issues.
- X Heavy
- XX Heavy
- Size 6 = shoes sizes (3 - 4)
- Size 4 = shoe sizes (1 - 2) can be trimmed for smaller feet.
Made in the USA.
Sold as pairs (2 pads).