PROTECTIVE NOURISHING HOOF OIL.
Liquid Hoof Dressing Laurel balm for the care and protection of horses' hooves. The hoof is a noble natural element that calls for special care to keep all its qualities over time. Kevin Bacon's developed their Liquid Hoof Dressing comprised of a 100% natural formula. It has been made artisanally for 18 years using vegetable oils and fresh laurel leaves that are macerated to release their active substances.
- Dressing penetrates the hoof quickly, while adding shine.
- It nourishes, softens, and protects the entire hoof most carefully without clogging the pores, so that the hoof can breathe naturally!
- Regular use keeps the hoof wall from drying out, protects the foot from dampness, and activates horn growth.
- What is more, its consistency remains constant year-round and it is easy to use thanks to an applicator cap for no-waste application.
- Liquid Hoof Dressing is perfect for horses kept on wood shavings.
Application for normal use:
- Apply the product with the brush directly onto the outside, sole, and frog of each foot.
- Care for sound hooves: 2 applications a week.
- Before a competition: 1 application (for beauty).
- In dry weather: 4-5 applications a week.
Application for more intensive use for very dry hooves:
- Hose down the feet a few minutes, and then dry them off.
- Next apply the Kevin Bacon's Liquid Hoof Dressing. Applying the product with the brush directly onto the outside, sole, and frog of each foot.
- Repeat this operation daily for one week.
Made in France.