COMPLETE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT CONTAINING ALL THE NUTRIENTS A HORSE NEEDS FOR ITS HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Hoof Formula is a unique and specific optimal nutritional supplement developed by specialists. Dense, highly appetizing pellets of great nutritional value provide the right balance of nutrients for all horses and ponies. It accelerates horn growth and improves horn quality. Highly appreciated in high-level equestrian sports, and by breeders as well.
Kevin Bacon's Hoof Formula Contains:
- 37% highly digestible proteins that are particularly rich in essential amino acids and sulphur-containing amino acids such as methionine and cystine.
- One of the highest amounts of biotin (100mg/kg) and vitamin A (975,000 IU/kg) on the market.
- Hoof Formula is also an optimal vitamin supplement. Vitamins (PP, Bc, and B12) play a role in the synthesis of good-quality horn.
- High calcium concentration, which enables it to correct possible imbalances in this mineral's intake
- Optimal proportions of other minerals indispensable for equine health (magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus).
- Addition of the right amounts of trace elements, most of which are co-factors. Providing your horse with significant amounts of copper, zinc, cobalt, and iodine.
Hoof Formula is Recommended For:
Foals and young stock (from 6 months to 3 years): for harmonious general development, especially that of the skeleton and musculo-skeletal apparatus.
Pleasure and sport horses: during intensive training and competitions.
Breeding stock:for broodmares and nursing mares, as well as for studs during the breeding season.
Convalescent horses: for optimal recovery.
Old retired horses: to combat lack of appetite.
Recommended Daily Dose:
Per 100 kg live weight: ¼ measuring scoop (40 gm).
Foals (6-18 months): ¼ measuring scoop (40 gm).
Pony: ½ measuring scoop (80 gm).
Horse: 1 measuring scoop (160 gm).
Made to GMS and HACCP standards. Does not contain any banned substances.
Tested and approved by the Belgian Federal Food Safety Agency (AFSCA/FAVV).
Sold per pail.