Kalakast is a low cement, high (60%) alumina casting mix with exceptional resistance to alkali attack.
- Better abrasion resistance than typical 60% alumina-fired brick, castables, and phosphate-bonded plastics after curing.
- High hot strengths at elevated temperatures
- Designed to replace brick and plastic where joints are undesirable
- Rotary dross furnaces.
- Precast shapes.
- Aluminum reverberation furnaces.
- Roofs, and upper sidewalls.
Available in 2 Sizes:
- 55 lb Bag.
- 1 Gallon Pail.
Do you have more than 1 bag of Castable Refractory in your cart?
If so, the online shipping quotes will probably be wrong! The automated shipping algorithm has a hard time calculating for that weight/dimension. The quotes tend to come in WAY TOO HIGH. Please contact us for a manual quote - it will usually be much better.
HOW? Just abandon your cart with your proper shipping address, and then contact us with either:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 1-888-470-0010
- Text: 587-401-2288
Include your name and request 'better shipping'. We'll have all your info to get some shipping options quickly.
Click here for Kalakast AR Adtech SDS.