This is a high purity Ceramic Top Coat that resists deposits from firing gasses and contact with molten metals to provide clean firing which minimizes impurities while increasing energy efficiency as the heat is reflected back into the furnace or melt. This reflection results in higher temperatures, lower fuel costs, and shorter process times.
- Mix 2 parts ITC 296A with 1 part water.
- Easiest to apply a uniform coating by using a stiff paintbrush.
- This topcoat can be applied over a base ceramic coat of ITC 100 HT, or ITC 213.
- Temperature rating of 4°C to 2,760°C.
- Protects forge lining from flux use.