Hoof Wraps Bandages were specifically designed with your horse’s comfort and your convenience in mind. This bandages allows your horse freedom during treatment by offering protection while they are turned out. The Hoof Wrap bandage allows freedom while Hoof Wraps can be safely used for common hoof care such as:
- Thrush Treatments.
- Stone Bruise After Care.
- Protection after Shoe Loss.
Size & Fit:
- Hoof Wraps comes in one size that you can customize to your horses foot.
- A unique design that fits most standard horses (includes roughly 80% of all horses in America).
- Fit's hoof diameters between 4" to 5.5".
- Shoe sizes 00, 0, 1, and 2.
Durability and Materials:
- Hoof Wraps are made with 1600 denier ballistic nylon with a triple layer at the toe for durability.
- Reinforced with industrial stitching.
- Contains a 1/2 thick EVA foam pad (5 3/4") that helps to relive pressure and pain.
- An industrial strength hook and loop fastening system provides a custom fit.
- You can reuse the bandage for several days up to 2 weeks or longer, depending on the horse and the conditions.
- Machine washable and durable enough to use as back up hoof protection when your horse loses a shoe
Ease of Use:
- Our step by step numbering system is printed directly on the bandage, so applying it on your horse is stress free and easy to understand.
- The bandage can be quickly removed, cleaned, and reapplied.
Made in the USA.
Sold Individually ( 1 Hoof Wrap Bandage per Pack).