Never fight with duct tape again! The hoof-shaped design easily conforms to your horse's foot with pre-cut folds and Ti-Bond adhesive for adhering to hoof walls and sole. Non-slip surface with a shark skin-like grip for superior ground contact for horses that are either barefoot or in shoes.
- Sole Abscesses
- Sores & Bruises.
- Thrown Shoe Protection
- Hoof & Heel Cracks
- Must have a clean and dry hoof and sole.
- Use hoof packing on the sole area as needed (avoiding touching the hoof walls with packing).
- Peel paper from the back straight edge of Hoof Hug Tape 2''.
- Securely stick the exposed 2'' of tape to the rear hoof area of the foot.
- Peel off all paper backing, pulling from heel to toe until the hoof/sole is covered and adhered.
- Press the 2 Side Tape Tabs to both sides of the hoof wall firmly.
- Press the 2 Toe Tab from your Left to Right against the hoof toe area, overlapping each tab.
- Press firmly on all sides of the hoof for a uniform tight fit.
- DO NOT place tape on sensitive skin area (cornet band) above hoof walls.
- Horses with large feet or who are turned out may require 2 Hug Tapes per foot for added coverage and durability.
- Designed for use in the stall or outdoor paddock turnout.
- One size fits most horses.
Sold per pack (5 per package + instruction sheet).