Maximum efficiency and balance in various conditions.
- The eXceL Original has a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily with smaller-sized teeth that feature an open structure to prevent clogging. Its particular design makes this rasp versatile for a variety of climates and hoof quality.
- 10% wider and thinner than a regular rasp making it a very well balanced tool, making rasping more efficient.
- The larger working surfaces make it easier for leveling and flattening of the hoof wall.
- The rasp side has a concentrated pattern with over 700 teeth which are smaller in size for ease of horn removal
- Original Heller cut file side, wider so making more efficient flattening and leveling, leaving a smooth finish.
Good to know:
- wider, giving greater surface area
- slows minimum effort and maximum efficiency
- positive result in various conditions
- during rasping of the hoof wall you may need to keep a steeper angle than with a regular rasp
- all weather
Standard 14'' in length.
5 Rasps = 1 Box