Maximum efficiency and balance. The eXceL Legend has a rasp side which is designed to remove material easily with little effort.
- 10% wider and thinner than a regular rasp making it a very well balanced tool, making rasping more efficient.
- The larger working surfaces make it easier for leveling and flattening of the hoof wall.
- The rasp side has a concentrated pattern with over 650 teeth which are mid-sized to help prevent clogging
- Particularly effective in wet or humid weather conditions
- Heller MultiGlide blades have very sharp edges and overlapping cut which leave a smooth glossy finish that requires no other finishing.
Good to know:
- Wider, giving greater surface area allows minimum effort and maximum efficiency.
- While rasping of the hoof wall, you may need to keep a steeper angle than with a regular rasp.
- All weather/indoor/outdoor/wet/winter
Standard 14'' in length.
5 Rasps = 1 Box