This is the Gel version of the highly effective liquid White Lightning®. No mixing is necessary.
For the treatment of skin fungus (greased heels, girth itch, ringworm, minor abrasions, scratches, rain rot, etc.). It does not discolor hair.
- Clean the area, trim hair, remove dirt, etc.
- Apply a thin coating of gel to the affected area. Protect from rubbing, etc. so the gel stays on the area for 6-8 Hours.
- Noticeable improvement in 2-3 treatments.
- Apply 2-3 times/week for 2 weeks, then once a week until the area is completely healed.
For the treatment of White Line Disease and Thrush.
- Remove shoes and trim the hoof as necessary.
- Scrape out the affected area with a knife or pick including the frog area in Thrush cases.
- Apply a thin coating of gel to the problem area.
- Cover the treated area with gauze, then plastic wrap and duct tape or similar covering to allow the gel to remain in place for 6-8 hours.
- Treat 2-3 times/week for 4-6 weeks if needed.
- Can apply once a month to keep fungal infections away.
Click here for Instructions PDF.
Made in the USA.
Sold individually in 60 ml bottles.