Developed by Farriers for Farriers. A topical treatment that benefits the entire hoof from the coronary band, to the sole and frog.
- Toughening of the sole and the hoof.
- Hardening of the exterior hoof wall.
- Promotes a healthy moisture balance, can assist in preventing thrush.
- Helps to draw out soreness from horses suffering from stone bruises, or being trimmed too short.
- Works well with many poultices, and packing to enhance the healing process.
- Benefits barefoot horses and ponies with tender feet.
- An ideal treatment for horses that are racing, jumping, and/or working on adverse surfaces.
- Can assist in relieving soreness associated with laminitis while fighting the bacteria that gets into the laminae.
Made of Primarily Natural Ingredients that Allow the Foot to Breathe:
Venice Turpentine - An antiseptic that threats thrush and some of the bacteria that causes white line disease. It also toughens the hoof, making it more resilient to adverse footing conditions.
Cod Liver Oil - Helps to balance the moisture content and keep the hoof malleable. Cod liver oil is an excellent source of Vitamins A & D.
Wintergreen Oil - A catalyst that helps all the ingredients penetrate the hoof capsule is very effective in drawing out soreness. Plus as an added benefit, it makes Farriers’ Fix smell nice!
Safflower Oil - Works with the Cod Liver Oil to balance the moisture content, and contains Vitamin E.
- 473 ml Bottle + Brush in Handle
Directions for use on the bottle.
Made in the USA.