Available as a DRY GRANULAR SUPPLEMENT for top dressing on feed. It contains higher levels of live, protected yeast than the paste which assists in maintaining healthier hind gut pH levels. Use for maintenance on horses difficult to keep weight on due to age or health conditions, horses in training/competition, and breeding stock.
A daily supplement added to a horse's diet to help restore and maintain:
- Healthy fiber fermentation.
- Hind gut function.
- Nutrient absorption.
- Overall performance.
Administering the granular formula:
- Introduce slowly over a few days so the horse gets used to the taste. It is normally well-liked by most horses.
- A maintenance dose is 1 level scoop orally twice daily- using less does not deliver sufficient probiotics to the hind gut.
- This supplement can be mixed into dry or wet feed JUST PRIOR TO FEEDING. Do not mix into wet rations ahead of time.
- If exposed to moisture for a period of time the live yeast will germinate in the bucket instead of in the horses gut!
- 1.7 kg Tub (30 days).
- 4.2 kg Tub (90 days).
- 20 kg Tub (efficient for multiple horses).
Also available in a concentrated highly digestible ORAL PASTE. Assists in micro flora re-population in acute digestive upsets or as a loading dose for the daily granular supplement. Perfect for situations requiring extremely high levels of enzymes and bacteria to be delivered into the intestinal tract.
- Would be colic.
- During antibiotic administering.
- Anti-inflammatory therapy.
- Chemical deworming.
- New foals & foal heat diarrhea.
- Stressful situations such as weaning, trailering, shows, or racing.
Administering the concentrated paste formula:
- Administer 10 - 20 ml (according to body weight) per day for 10 days, then onto the granular supplement.
- 10 ml for horses less than 200 kg, and 20 ml for horses over 200 kg.
- Approx 4-5 doses per tube for a 450 kg horse.
- 80 cc. Tube Oral Paste (Twist Dial Dosing Tube)
Made in North America.