All Equimix products are available in the 2 most common cartridge sizes and fit the 2 most common dispensing guns/mixing tips on the market. You no longer need to purchase an all-new dispensing system. All Cartridges include one mixing tip.
- A pour in pad material that is comparable to Vettec's Sole-Guard.
- The smaller 178 ml fits into the old Vettec dispensing guns and uses the same mixing tips.
- The larger 210 ml cartridges fit the Farrier's Choice dispensing guns and uses the same mixing tips.
This product has the highest hardness in the Equimix range (Shore 85 A). It is highly recommended for sport horses working on hard grounds. It is also suitable for complex orthopedic cases.
2 Ways to Apply:
- Can be applied on the sole of the foot with a very thin layer for a protective purpose when shod.
- Can be applied in two-component with Equimix Hoof Pad Comfort. Apply Hoof Pad directly on the sole of the foot, then cover with an outer layer of the Sole Protect.
- Working time = 45 seconds at 20°C.
- Full cure = 5 minutes.
- 178 ml Cartridge + 1 Mixing Tip
- 210 ml Cartridge + 1 Mixing Tip
Made in Italy.