The Equilox 1 Adhesive is considered their slower setting adhesive hoof repair formula. It is an extremely strong resin that can be used for anything from repairing small quarter cracks to reconstructing an entire hoof wall, yet flexible enough for easy filing, shaping, and even nailing.
Set Time: sets in 6 - 8 minutes, final cure in 10 - 13 minutes at 21° Celsius
Shelf Life: at least 6 months from fill date on the label, longer if refrigerated.
Note: the 420 ml Cartridge requires a 420 ml Equilox Dispensing Gun (Special Order Item). Recommended use with Large Applicator Mixing Tips.
The Equilox Advantage:
- remains flexible enough after curing to be filed and shaped.
- superior tensile strength remains intact while enduring tremendous wear & tear.
- long-lasting & resilient remains bonded to the hoof for up to 8 weeks or more.
- once cured it maintains the same properties as the hoof wall and can be rasped, nailed, & trimmed.
- grows out with the hoof wall, & can be trimmed off.
- cures faster with lack of oxygen (wrapping the hoof), & when heat is applied. Alternatively, refrigerate to lengthen the cure time.
- contains an etching agent specifically for glue-on aluminum shoes, so footwear goes in place and, once cured, stays there.
Made in the USA.