The Mustad DynaMic shoe is an upgrade of the traditional DM model. It has the same main characteristics, such as it's basic shape. The new, additional features are the result of years of feedback from farriers in Europe, input by experts, and manufacturing innovation. Innovation and production objectives were to create a shoe that requires less work to shape and forge for this style of shoeing.
Due to its origin, Dynamic sizing is consistent with the European shoe numbering system which is typically 2 numbers higher than North American numbers of equal size. (Example: A Dynamic number 4 = approximately a North American standard size 2).
- Punched for EXL, E-Slim, JC, and VF-Pro nails.
- Left & right patterned HINDS.
- Bumped toe
- Additional support at the heels.
- Optimized nail hole positioning.
- Lighter quarters for easier shaping.
- Long lasting durability.
- Front clips positioned between 1st and 2nd nail holes.
- This shoe tends to be slippery on asphalt, so for this surface adding pins or the use of road nails is recommended.
- 22x8mm Front 3
- 22x8mm Front 4
- 22x8mm Front 5
- 22x8mm Front 6
- 22x8mm Front 7
- 22x8mm Hind 3
- 22x8mm Hind 4
- 22x8mm Hind 5
- 22x8mm Hind 6
- 22x8mm Hind 7
Sold per pair (2 shoes). 10 pairs = 1 full box.