Designed by Professor Jean-Marie Denoix, the Suspensor Ramix is a shoe with branches of different surface areas (one wide branch and one narrow beveled branch), wide toe and heels that are beveled at their ends. Made from hi-tech aluminium alloy.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND:
- On penetrable and compacted ground: the wide branch provides support and limits sinking.
- The narrow beveled branch promotes sinking.
- The wide toe and the beveled heels promote heels sinking.
BIO-MECHANICAL AND KINESI-THERAPIC EFFECTS:
- Depending on the application of the shoe (medial or lateral wide branch): reduces tensions on one branch of the fetlock joint suspensory ligament or on one oblique sesamoidean ligament.
- Desmopathy of the medial branch of the suspensory ligament or of the medial oblique sesamoidean ligament (medial wide branch).
- Desmopathy of the lateral branch of the suspensory ligament or of the lateral oblique sesamoidean ligament (lateral wide branch).
- Fronts = 3 Clips
- Hinds = 2 Clips
Non-tempered grade: can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C.
Clips are able to be ground off for customization.
Thickness 10 mm for wear resistance.
Made in France.