Designed to treat club foot in foals. Most club feet develop around 4 - 8 months of age. Early detection is vital for maximum results. Protects the coffin bone from trauma.Reasons for using wedge:
- Easy to apply.
- Quick results.
- Reduces strain of the deep flexor tendon.
- Prevents bruising and abscesses.
- Reduces dish formation.
- Size B0 = Fits newborn foals, 2" Max Foot Width.
- Size B1 = Fits foals 1 to 6 weeks, 2 3/4" Max Foot Width.
- Size B2 = Fits foals 6 to 12 weeks, 3 1/4" Max Foot Width.
Made in the USA.
Sold as pairs. Adhesive sold separately.