Our Industry Favorite Regulator Assembly with 100% CSA-approved components offers High flow with ultra-fine precision controls. Top End rating @ 2 million BTUs per hour handles even the highest forge & foundry burner demands. This assembly has more flow capacity than many other regulators twice its size: It's a practical, smart, simple design, using efficient, high-quality, safe, CSA-approved components.
- The assembly is fit with a standard left-hand Propane Bottle POL fitting
- The regulator body is fitted with a 30 lb. pressure gauge via a standard 1/4" NPT top-mounted standard fitting conveniently positioning facing the operator (for Venturi or Ribbon Burner Forges Respectively).
- A convenient ball valve is fitted immediately after the regulator to allow instant shut off via a 1/4 turn speed lever.
- The regulator's black thumb dial rivals the best needle valves with its capacity to govern gas flow with ease and accuracy.
- The assembly ends transitioning to a Left Hand Threaded 9/16 fitting, allowing you to easily attach any standard propane hose without needing to source an additional adapter coupling. This unit is top-end, plug-and-play.
Propane hoses (not included) are available in various lengths to suit your installation. CSA-approved custom-length hose assemblies are also available to order.
Note: If you need a custom regulator assembly design, please ask. Our High-Flow Gas Regulators are also available for purchase individually.