Designed for the sport horse with a wide section. This shoe offers support to the heel and frog spreading the weight evenly throughout the foot. This shoe has a bar that runs directly between the two heels, enlarging the ground-bearing surface at the back of the foot. The shoe is ideal for competition horses, as the bar does not protrude excessively at the back of the foot, whilst offering enlarged ground-bearing surface.
The Jim Blurton Sport Straight Bar Front Shoe Side Clipped incorporates:
- A rolled toe which extends as far as the toe quarter, reducing the strain on the coffin joint during break over.
- The bar follows the shape of the heels reducing the chance of pulled shoes.
- The shoe is safed off at the heel.
- Unique to these shoes they incorporate pitched nail holes providing a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
- They also have a countersunk position for stud holes.
- Front 2x0 = 4 3/4″ Wide x 5″ Long
- Front 0 = 5″ Wide x 5 1/4″ Long
- Front 1 = 5 1/4″ Wide x 5 1/2″ Long
- Front 2 = 5 1/2″ Wide x 5 3/4″ Long
- Front 3 = 5 3/4″ Wide x 6″ Long
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.