The Jim Blurton Straight Bar Front Shoe Side Clipped offers support to the heel and frog spreading the weight evenly throughout the foot. This shoe has a bar that runs directly between the two heels, enlarging the ground-bearing surface at the back of the foot. The shoe is ideal for competition horses, as the bar does not protrude excessively at the back of the foot.
The Straight Bar Front Shoe Side Clipped incorporates:
- A rolled toe and is safed off at the heel.
- Side clips are standard and they have a countersunk position for stud holes.
- The shoes have no welds ensuring there are no weak points.
- Unique to these shoes they incorporate pitched nail holes providing a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
Available as part of the Jim Blurton remedial horseshoe range, the straight bar shoe design was developed and tested at Jim’s forge in Mid Wales. It has been tested by some of the world’s leading farriers and equine experts.
- Front 3x0 = 4 1/2'' Wide x 4 3/4″ Long
- Front 2x0 = 4 3/4″ Wide x 5″ Long
- Front 0 = 5″ Wide x 5 1/4″ Long
- Front 1 = 5 1/4″ Wide x 5 1/2″ Long
- Front 2 = 5 1/2″ Wide x 5 3/4″ Long
- Front 3 = 5 3/4″ Wide x 6″ Long
- Front 4 = 6″ Wide x 6 1/4″ Long
- Front 5 = 6 1/4″ Wide x 6 1/2″ Long
Tip: Hot Fitting is recommended. Allow the shoe to cool slowly.
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.