Jim Blurton Aluminium Race Bar Front Shoe. Drop forged out of aircraft grade aluminium and heat treated to optimise wear, the Jim Blurton aluminium race bar horseshoe retains the ability to be reshaped.
- Sweeping radius in the toe.
- Pitched nail holes.
- Radius bar that mimics the bulbs of the heels.
- This shoe is ideal for the thoroughbred horses with weak heels, coffin joint pain and a broken H.P.A.
The aluminium race bar horseshoe still allows horses to do fast work as the bar follows the shape of the heels.
- Incorporates a roll toe and is safed off at the heel.
- Unique to these shoes they incorporate pitched nail holes providing a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
Sizes are the same as standard race plates:
- Front 4 = 4 3/4'' Wide x 4 1/2'' Long
- Front 5 = 5'' Wide x 5'' Long
- Front 6 = 5 1/4'' Wide x 5 1/4'' Long
- Front 7 = 5 1/2'' Wide x 5 1/2'' Long
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.