The Jim Blurton Sport Hind Bar Side Clipped horseshoe with frog support, combines the benefits of an egg bar and heart bar shoe. The extended heel surface gives extra support relieving hock problems and the frog support alleviates sore suspensory ligament issues.
The Sport Hind Bar mimics the unshod foot and optimizes weight bearing throughout the foot. The shoe not only provides superior support for the horse but also gives the farrier many added benefits to make the fitting as simple and quick as possible.
- There are no welds in the shoe, ensuring there are no weak points.
- The shoe incorporates a roll toe and is safed off at the heel.
- Side clips are standard.
- Countersunk stud hole islands.
- A unique feature of these shoes are the pitched nail holes which provide a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
Available as part of the Jim Blurton remedial horse shoe range, the sports hind bar shoe design was developed and tested at Jim’s forge in Mid Wales. It has been tested by some of the world’s leading farriers and equine experts.
- Hind 3x0 = 4 1/2'' Wide x 5'' Long
- Hind 2x0 = 4 3/4'' Wide 5 1/4'' Long
- Hind 0 = 5'' Wide x 5 1//2'' Long
- Hind 1 = 5 1/4'' Wide x 5 3/4'' Long
- Hind 2 = 5 1/2'' Wide x 6'' Long
- Hind 3 = 5 3/4'' Wide x 6 3/4'' Long
- Hind 4 = 6'' Wide x 6 1/2'' Long
- Hind 5 = 6 1/4'' Wide x 6 3/4'' Long
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.