The Jim Blurton Sport Heart Bar is an ideal shoe if your sport horse has coffin joint and soft tissue pain, low weak heels, with the addition of the frog plate giving extra support to the foot. Designed for the sport horse with a wide section.
- The bar follows the shape of the heels reducing the chance of pulled shoes.
- The shoe incorporates a roll toe and is safed off at the heel.
- The shoes are available with side clips.
- Countersunk position for stud holes.
- Unique to these shoes they incorporate pitched nail holes providing a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
- Incorporates a rolled toe which extends as far as the toe quarter reducing the strain on the coffin joint during break over.
Available as part of the Jim Blurton remedial horseshoe range, the sports heart bar shoe design was developed and tested at Jim's forge in Mid Wales. It has been tested by some of the world's leading farriers and equine experts.
- Front 3x0 = 4 1/2'' Wide x 4 3/4″ Long
- Front 2x0 = 4 3/4″ Wide x 5″ Long
- Front 0 = 5″ Wide x 5 1/4″ Long
- Front 1 = 5 1/4″ Wide x 5 1/2″ Long
- Front 2 = 5 1/2″ Wide x 5 3/4″ Long
- Front 3 = 5 3/4″ Wide x 6″ Long
- Front 4 = 6″ Wide x 6 1/4″ Long
- Front 5 = 6 1/4″ Wide x 6 1/2″ Long
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.