The Jim Blurton Heart Bar Front Shoe Side Clipped can be used to help treat laminitis and flat feet. The shoe mimics the unshod foot, as the frog and wall are restored to a natural pattern of weight bearing. The support offered to the coffin bone is crucial for speedy recovery and realignment.
The Jim Blurton heart bar horseshoe not only provides superior support for the horse but also gives the farrier many added benefits to make the fitting as simple and quick as possible.
- The shoe incorporates a roll toe.
- Safed off at the heel.
- Side clips are standard.
- Countersunk position for stud holes.
- Incorporate pitched nail holes providing a different angle for each nail making it easier to nail on.
- There are no welds in the shoes, ensuring there are no weak points on the shoes.
- Front 3x0 = 4 1/2'' Wide x 4 3/4″ Long
- Front 2x0 = 4 3/4″ Wide x 5″ Long
- Front 0 = 5″ Wide x 5 1/4″ Long
- Front 1 = 5 1/4″ Wide x 5 1/2″ Long
- Front 2 = 5 1/2″ Wide x 5 3/4″ Long
- Front 3 = 5 3/4″ Wide x 6″ Long
- Front 4 = 6″ Wide x 6 1/4″ Long
- Front 5 = 6 1/4″ Wide x 6 1/2″ Long
Sold in pairs (2 shoes).
Made in the UK.