This unit includes
the Cody James Frame
, as well as the Medium Blade Insert
. Cody James recommends starting with a fine or medium insert as it's easier to transition from a standard rasp. Have minis? Try the Cody James Littlefoot
- This rasp does not clog.
- The wide surface makes leveling a foot more accurate.
- Patented design cuts quicker & easier which reduces wear and tear on the body.
- Lasts 3 - 6x longer than the average rasp, making it the most economical rasp on the market.
- Just replace the blade when needed, not the frame.
- Meant for removing sole, not for the purpose of finishing/top dressing.
Replacement inserts are available in 3 different blade grade options:
- Most Aggressive
- 18 1/2'' Long x 2 1/4'' Wide x 3/8'' Thick (Cutting surface = 2'' x 14'').
Rasp Handle Options (Sold Separately):
The Cody James Rasp has a larger tang than most standard rasps. Most Drive-On style handles may not fit, but they do fit the majority of Twist-On style handles such as:
Made in the USA from the highest quality steel.
*Handles, End Caps, and Replacement Blades are sold separately*