The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). If the hoof is less than 7 3/4" at its widest point you will want to order the Standard or Medium Hoofjack®.
**Horses with hooves over 7 3/4" wide will require the Hoofjack® Draft Cradle**
For those users that are under 5'10" or have a knee to floor measurement of less than 18", it is recommended that you purchase a MEDIUM Hoofjack®. The Medium base is 3'' shorter than the standard base and allows for proper placement of your knee when working on the front feet.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body.
- The solution for the leaning horse - let the horse lean on the stand and not on you.
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion.
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse.
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Apply and remove studs with ease
The Standard Hoofjack® Includes:
- 1x Standard Base made of linear polyethylene (comes with a 3 yr warranty against horse breakage).
- 1x Standard Cradle.
- 1x Standard Straight Post + Rubber Cap.
- 2x Strong 90 lb pull magnets for your rasp, nippers, hoof knife, etc.
Standard Hoofjack® Colour Options:
- Pink - Special Order
Standard Hoofjack® Dimensions:
- Base Height = 12.5''
- Base Width = 18''
- Cradle Height Adjustment = 14.5'' x 22''
Made in the USA.