The Red Tang was developed for hard and dry hooves. It features small teeth with a more concentrated pattern for an efficient cut in arid environments, or for harder hooved horses.
- Smaller tooth design.
- More concentrated tooth pattern, ideal for hard and dry hooves.
- Developed for dry weather conditions.
- File pattern creates efficient removal of hoof with little effort leaving a smooth surface.
Good to know:
- Great rasp for everyday use.
- Suitable for dry weather conditions.
- The coarse side will take a lot of hoof due to the size of the teeth, so mind this, especially on the dorsal wall.
- Can leave some lines on the wall, possibly making it useful to combine with the Heller Pro-Finish.
- Weather = indoor/dry.
Standard 14'' in length.
5 Rasps = 1 Box